18 Mar 2012

I got tagged

I got tagged. We bloggers play silly games.I'll have a go at this one.


Here are the rules:

1. Go to page 77 of my current work-in-progress

2. Find line 7

3. Copy and paste the next 7 lines (or sentences) into a blog post

4. Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same.

This is from my forthcoming book Still Rock Water to be published by Solstice Publishing in a month or two:

    Alissa's steps thumped down the stairs and she pointed through the open doorway.  "Oh look, there's   Walnut."  She bounded outside, bent and stroked his fur.  The cat opened an eye, reached out one paw with a yawn, then settled again in his sunny spot.  "He remembers me."
"Of course," Liliha said.  "And so do I."
"Well, you would.  You're my mother."  Alissa reached out and hugged her.
"Love makes all the difference, and Walnut loves you already.  You're his family."
Kaelyn strode into the room.  "It looks much better than the last time I saw it.  Smells though."

As for tagging, I think I'll leave it for the moment. Too many things to do.
I'm in the middle of editing my second novel in the Moonstone series to ready it for publishing. 
I'm nearing the end of a new novel, which is the story of Tallulah McBride, who wrote the diary entries at the beginning of each of Edith Parzefall and my Higher Ground series. Double Dragon Publishing will publish the first of these:Wind Over Troubled Waters in May.

So, instead of tagging, here's the section from Wind Over Troubled Waters:


... loins. Sasha on top of him, her round firm—
"I'm tired," Sasha announced and spun around. "Why don't we stay here for the night?"
Boris felt his cheeks burn. If she lay next to him, he might not sleep all night.
"Sure." Aron slapped him on the back again. In his village nobody dared to do that. Though he never beat anyone unless they...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what YOU think.